WFFC will be holding the seminar, , March 24, 2022.
Related: WFFC Announces 2022 Board Members
The seminar will be covering a variety of topics related to vanilla in flavor and fragrance. Attendees will learn about vanilla’s evolution, global history, current and future trends and related natural and synthetic vanillin complexities and regulations.
The event will be $165 for members, $185 for non-members and guests, $72.50 for emeritus and $15 for students.
The schedule is as follows:
- 8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.: Registration & Networking Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.: Educational Program
- 12:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m.: Networking Lunch
Featured panelists include:
- Matthew Amato, vanilla product manager, Symrise NA
- Kari Arienti, senior vice president, Perfumery, Quintessence Inc.
- Cynthia Esposito, flavorist, ADM Wild
- Theresa Bartone Griffith, global product development, Vita Coco Company
- Lisa D. Carroccia, senior manager, Flavors, Regulatory, Robertet
Registration is open now and will be available until March 23, 2022.