Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce, Inc. (WFFC) will host its fall seminar, Asian Fusion, on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018 at the Saddle Brook Marriott in Saddle Brook, N.J.
The seminar will explore the Asian raw material supply outlook and cover new flavor and fragrance trends. There will also be an interactive tea tasting. Presentations will include:
- Korean Fragrance Trends and Market, Dong Sun Yoon, senior perfumer, LG Household and Health
- Chinese Aroma Chemical Supply Outlook and Environmental Challenges, Jeff Peng, sales director, Xiamen Bestally
- A Passage to India, John Wright, flavorist
- Evolving Asian Trends, Pan Hong, marketing director, ADM Nutrition Asia Pacific
- The Origin and Aroma of Camellia sinensis (presentation and interactive tea tasting), Ana Dane, partner, In Pursuit of Tea
The event schedule is as follows:
- 8:00 am-9:00 am registration
- 9:00 am-12:30 pm presentations
- 1:00 pm-3:00 pm Asian-themed lunch and networking
Additionally, the organization will host its 3rd annual holiday food drive, supporting La Casa de Don Pedro. Non-perishable items can be donated at the seminar, or dropped off at three locations throughout New Jersey.
The event is $155 for WFFC members and subscribers, and $185 for non-members and guests. For more information, or to register, visit www.wffc.org.