The International Spice Conference (ISC) will be holding its sixth edition at Grand Hyatt Bolgatty Kochi in Hybrid mode from March 2-4, 2022.
The theme of this year’s conference is “The New Normal and Beyond.” The International Spice Conference 2022 will address the impact of COVID-19 on the spice industry. The conference shall discuss the effect of the pandemic on the global economy and its repercussions on trade and food security.
Other topics include:
- The pandemic’s impact on global economy influencing trade and food security
- Predicting consumer behavior in an unpredictable world
- New technologies and product innovations
- Technology disruptions in Agri Sector
- Emerging trends and challenges in food safety regulations
- Sustainability, biodiversity and climate change
- Crops and market reports
Time will be set aside for networking, as well as a virtual platform for the business sessions to accommodate virtual guests. A physical and virtual exhibition will also be available alongside the conference.