As part of the ongoing global reorganization of the fragrance industry, the South African Association of the Flavour & Fragrance Industry (Johannesburg; SAAFFI) has joined the International Fragrance Association's Europe Regional Committee, which encompasses Europe, Africa and the Middle East. SAAFFI's approximately 50 members adhere to the IFRA Code of Practice, implement the IFRA Standards and are subject to the industry’s annual compliance program.
SAAFFI First Africa-based Organization to Join IFRA Europe
May 3, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 149P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 114Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 112Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 72Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 56SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 45California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 24Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 24IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 17An Oasis in the Land of Confusion
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.