The European Flavour and Fragrance Association (EFFA) has released the latest REACH Phase-In Bulletin regarding the preregistration of substances. In addition, EFFA has created on its Web site (www.effa.be) a way to access information on REACH of interest to the flavor and fragrance industries.
EFFA's REACH Phase-In Bulletin
April 24, 2007
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 532FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 208EU Proposal Updates Novel Foods Law, Talks Nano Ingredients
- 1956th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 129EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 122European Commission Orders to Remove Perilla Aldehyde Flavoring
- 33Publication of Sixth Food Chemicals Codex
- 31FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 28FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
- 26FDA Warning Reminder: Whole Stevia Leaf Not GRAS Approved
- 25OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor