The European Flavour and Fragrance Association (EFFA) has released the latest REACH Phase-In Bulletin regarding the preregistration of substances. In addition, EFFA has created on its Web site (www.effa.be) a way to access information on REACH of interest to the flavor and fragrance industries.
EFFA's REACH Phase-In Bulletin
April 24, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 284Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 176FDA Dissuades Using ‘GMO’ Acronym on Labels
- 153Flavorchem Launches Line of Non-GMO Ingredients
- 1406th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 75Update: Flavor Under Fire in E-Cigarettes
- 45OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 34EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 31European Commission Orders to Remove Perilla Aldehyde Flavoring
- 29FEMA GRAS 27 List Adds New Materials, Nixes Quinoline and More
- 27FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor