The European Flavour and Fragrance Association (EFFA) has released the latest REACH Phase-In Bulletin regarding the preregistration of substances. In addition, EFFA has created on its Web site (www.effa.be) a way to access information on REACH of interest to the flavor and fragrance industries.
EFFA's REACH Phase-In Bulletin
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 445Defining Natural in Flavor Substances
- 268Keeping Up with Consumers & Regulations at Flavorcon 2017
- 1036th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 53Naturally Does It
- 50Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- 40Carrageenan -- Out (Mic. Drop)
- 36Defending Flavors
- 32Regulatory View: The Taste Test
- 31Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 29EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- Flavor Applications in Wine
5/2/2016, Saul Spector
- The safe use of flavors—update
5/2/2016, Roger Middlekauf
- Labeling of Alcoholic Beverages
5/2/2016, Rus Schay
- 2nd symposium of The Society of Flavor Chemists "Flavors--Safety and Regulations"
- Defining Natural in Flavor Substances
1/27/2017, By Fanny Lambert, Joseph Zucca, Biotechnology Department, MANE SA, Le Bar sur Loup, France; B Christine Schippa, Analytical Department, MANE SA, Le Bar sur Loup, France