The European Food Safety Authority’s (EFSA; Parma, Italy) management board has adopted a five-year strategic plan to maximise the benefits of its scientific expertise across Europe. Budgeted at €73 million, the plan aims to strengthen EFSA’ integrated approach to risk assessment and provide relevant, up-to-the-minute scientific advice to the region’s decision makers. Additionally, the organization has initiated a management plan to keep pace with the increased demands of the food and feed safety industry.
EFSA Adopts Strategic Plan 2009–2013
January 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 465Defining Natural in Flavor Substances
- 254Keeping Up with Consumers & Regulations at Flavorcon 2017
- 966th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 53Naturally Does It
- 49Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- 36Defending Flavors
- 35Carrageenan -- Out (Mic. Drop)
- 34Regulatory View: The Taste Test
- 31EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 30Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- Flavor Applications in Wine
5/2/2016, Saul Spector
- The safe use of flavors—update
5/2/2016, Roger Middlekauf
- Labeling of Alcoholic Beverages
5/2/2016, Rus Schay
- 2nd symposium of The Society of Flavor Chemists "Flavors--Safety and Regulations"
- Defining Natural in Flavor Substances
1/27/2017, By Fanny Lambert, Joseph Zucca, Biotechnology Department, MANE SA, Le Bar sur Loup, France; B Christine Schippa, Analytical Department, MANE SA, Le Bar sur Loup, France