Please find linked below the Report of the Fortieth Session of the Codex Committee on Food Additives (163 pages) which contains information on the food additive provisions and guidelines for the use of flavorings. The provisions regarding food additives are found at pages 97–103; the guidelines for the use of flavorings at pages 104–119 and information on substances used as processing aids can be found at pages 120–133. Click here to view the document. (Source: FEMA)
Codex Report on Food Additives
June 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 505Update: Food and Flavor Industries Relish Passage of GMO Labeling Bill
- 1356th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 71EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 69Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 44Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 42What's the Latest with GMO Labeling?
- 27FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 21OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 18FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 16Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg