FDA Q&A On Acrylamide
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 580FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 217EU Proposal Updates Novel Foods Law, Talks Nano Ingredients
- 1686th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 112EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 69FDA Dissuades Using ‘GMO’ Acronym on Labels
- 50European Commission Orders to Remove Perilla Aldehyde Flavoring
- 30FDA Warning Reminder: Whole Stevia Leaf Not GRAS Approved
- 27FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
- 23Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 22OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has released a Q&A on acrylamide. Click here to download the document (pdf 32 KB).
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor