The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has released a Q&A on acrylamide. Click here to download the document (pdf 32 KB).
FDA Q&A On Acrylamide
June 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 255EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 172Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 148Nutrition Facts Update: Bev Makers Cutting the Sugar in Drinks
- 131Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 1056th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 104FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 39Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 28OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 26FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 23EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg