The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) has published new labeling guidance for food manufacturers which it hopes will help international companies meet the nation's labeling requirements. The General Labeling of Pre-Packaged Food aims to clearly communicate Ireland's existing labeling regulations. There are no major changes in the guidelines; they have simply been made clearer and put in different languages. The guidance can be found at www.fsai.ie/ (Source: FEMA)
Ireland's New Labeling Guidance
April 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 506Update: Food and Flavor Industries Relish Passage of GMO Labeling Bill
- 1346th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 69Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 67EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 47Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 42What's the Latest with GMO Labeling?
- 23FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 21OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 18FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 16Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg