Research Institute for Research Materials’ (RIFM) Sneha Bhatia has won Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce’s (WFFC) 2010 Rita Flynn Memorial Fragrance Scholarship Award. A technical writer at RIFM, Bhatia is pursuing her master of science in microbiology at Seton Hall University, and has co-authored 150 fragrance material reviews in six different material groups. Meanwhile, Krutika Parasar, a bachelor’s student in human biology at Brown University, has won the 2010 WFFC Flavor Scholarship Award.
WFFC Announces 2010 Scholarship Award Winners
February 12, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2866Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 584Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 437Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 299Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 251Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 195Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia