International Fragrance Association (IFRA) has appointed Frederic Lebreux scientific and regulatory affairs manager. Lebreux replaces Aurore Boudet, and will mainly be working on the management and implementation of the IFRA Code of Practice, IFRA Standards and the Compliance Program.
IFRA Appoints New Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Manager
February 10, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2755Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 578Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 465Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 411The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 247Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 192Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 131In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia