Most Popular in:
CPL USA Relocates, Expands Sales and Marketing Team
Posted: September 15, 2009
More in industry news.
Following its acquisition of Hagelin's fragrance business, CPL Aromas Inc. has relocated to a larger site in Somerset, New Jersey. The fragrance manufacturing facility includes expanded perfumery and applications space, in addition to product performance and evaluation areas.
Simultaneously, the company has expanded its US sales and marketing team, led by managing director Nick Pickthall:
- German Ronderos has been appointed general manager. He previously managed the company's Latin American operation.
- Wendy Pickthall has been named vice president of sales and marketing, United States.
- Cheryl Hendershot has been appointed account manager. She was previously with Hagelin.
- Cyndi Keating has been named account manager. She was previously with Manheimer.
- Lori Eckhart has been appointed account manager. She was previously with Fragrance Resources and drom.
- Cecilia Vetralla has been named marketing manager.