Harry Tabel (Bell Flavors & Fragrances) has passed away at the age of 81. Tabel, whose passion in sales for the flavor and fragrance industry goes back over 50 years, was a board member of Candy Production Club of Chicago and a member of American Association of Candy Technologists. His legacy in servicing the candy industry goes back with some companies three family generations.
July 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2835Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 582Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 442Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 250Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 194Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia