In the November 2010 issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine, analyst Pauline Tang (The Freedonia Group; www.freedonia.com) discussed the future of the F&F industry. This month we follow up with some questions submitted by readers.
Q&A Followup: Global F&F Ingredient and Application Trends
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1681What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 782Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 518How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 317The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 286Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 260Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 230The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 174Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 164Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
- 149Bask in that New Car Smell
- International Perfumer Meeting: Enhancing the Recognition of Perfumery Worldwide
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Computer-Controlled Smell Output
4/6/2016, Joseph Kaye
- Art, Science and Society: Keys to Sensory Success
4/6/2016, Annette Green