The European Commission has published its proposal on introducing the Globally Harmonized System of the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) into the European Community. This information can be found at http://ec.europa/enterprise/reach/ghs_en.htm The EU GHS regulation is expected to come into force by the end of 2008.
EU Publishes GHS Proposal
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 156P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 150Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 120Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 75Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 73SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 68California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 65Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 40IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 37Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 25SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.