After missing a launch deadline of June 1, IUCLID 5 is now available—including IUCLID XML format. IUCLID (International Uniform ChemicaL Information Database) is a software application to capture, store, maintain and exchange data on intrinsic and hazard properties of chemical substances. It is a key software application essential for chemical industry to comply with the new REACH legislation, which entered into force on June 1, 2007. The freely downloadable tool will assist chemical companies globally in fulfilling their obligation to submit data to the Agency under the REACH legislation from June 1, 2008. The database can be found here.
IUCLID 5 Now Available
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 148IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 82Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 57California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 51Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 50P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 37IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 23Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 22IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 20Essential Oils & REACH
- 20Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius