After missing a launch deadline of June 1, IUCLID 5 is now available—including IUCLID XML format. IUCLID (International Uniform ChemicaL Information Database) is a software application to capture, store, maintain and exchange data on intrinsic and hazard properties of chemical substances. It is a key software application essential for chemical industry to comply with the new REACH legislation, which entered into force on June 1, 2007. The freely downloadable tool will assist chemical companies globally in fulfilling their obligation to submit data to the Agency under the REACH legislation from June 1, 2008. The database can be found here.
IUCLID 5 Now Available
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 438Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 254P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 114Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 108Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 58California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 42SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 39Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 37Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 35SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 33IFRA Updates Transparency List
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.