After missing a launch deadline of June 1, IUCLID 5 is now available—including IUCLID XML format. IUCLID (International Uniform ChemicaL Information Database) is a software application to capture, store, maintain and exchange data on intrinsic and hazard properties of chemical substances. It is a key software application essential for chemical industry to comply with the new REACH legislation, which entered into force on June 1, 2007. The freely downloadable tool will assist chemical companies globally in fulfilling their obligation to submit data to the Agency under the REACH legislation from June 1, 2008. The database can be found here.
IUCLID 5 Now Available
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 130P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 115Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 78Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 65Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 60Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 53SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 44California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 30Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 22IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 20SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.