The proposed 7th Amendment has suggested changes that will completely change the way fragrances are sold to cosmetic companies — if they are approved in the currently suggested form.
European Cosmetic Regulatory Update
June 1, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 69P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 53FTC Warns: Don't Make Zika Protection Claims Without Scientific Data
- 52California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 32SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 32SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 31Recent Policy Bans Fragrance in CDC Sites
- 29IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 27Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 18IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 11IFRA to Integrate Alternatives to Animal Testing