The proposed 7th Amendment has suggested changes that will completely change the way fragrances are sold to cosmetic companies — if they are approved in the currently suggested form.
European Cosmetic Regulatory Update
June 1, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 732Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 615Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 119Natural and Organic: the Emerging Revolution
- 85California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 41SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 35P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 24IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 23The Sweet Smell of Standards
- 22SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 18IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal