The proposed 7th Amendment has suggested changes that will completely change the way fragrances are sold to cosmetic companies — if they are approved in the currently suggested form.
European Cosmetic Regulatory Update
June 1, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 76P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 76FTC Warns: Don't Make Zika Protection Claims Without Scientific Data
- 65California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 61IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 34SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 25IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 23SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 22IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 21Essential Oils & REACH
- 16IFRA Updates REACH Exposure Scenarios for Fragrance Document
- Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- RIFM's New President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessments
- Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.