The proposed 7th Amendment has suggested changes that will completely change the way fragrances are sold to cosmetic companies — if they are approved in the currently suggested form.
European Cosmetic Regulatory Update
June 1, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 890IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 247Update: TSCA Reform Bill Signed into Law: What You Need to Know
- 68SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
- 67P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 63American Cleaning Institute Reacts to Passed Chemical Safety Legislation
- 35California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 32SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 26Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 20IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 20SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- RIFM's New President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessments
- Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.