The proposed 7th Amendment has suggested changes that will completely change the way fragrances are sold to cosmetic companies — if they are approved in the currently suggested form.
European Cosmetic Regulatory Update
June 1, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 1326Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 729Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 460Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 187Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 139Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 111The Sweet Smell of Standards
- 102P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 97Categorizing Attar-type Fragrance Products for QRA
- 91Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 85California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.