The proposed 7th Amendment has suggested changes that will completely change the way fragrances are sold to cosmetic companies — if they are approved in the currently suggested form.
European Cosmetic Regulatory Update
December 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 151IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 57California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 48P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 46Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 38IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 27Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 20IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 19Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 19Essential Oils & REACH
- 18Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius