The EU Ecolabel program is developing a new voluntary database of green raw material suppliers. Participating suppliers must certify that their raw materials comply with European Ecolabel criteria. For more information, or to be added to the list, click here.
EU Forming Green Supplier Database
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 151P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 114Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 113Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 72Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 57SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 45California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 24Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 24IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 17An Oasis in the Land of Confusion
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.