The EU Ecolabel program is developing a new voluntary database of green raw material suppliers. Participating suppliers must certify that their raw materials comply with European Ecolabel criteria. For more information, or to be added to the list, click here.
EU Forming Green Supplier Database
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 159IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 55California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 46P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 41IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 39Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 36Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
- 23IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 22SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 21Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 19IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Update: TSCA Reform Bill Tries to Reach President's Desk
5/26/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz