Details for determining which chemicals are exempt from REACH are now available from the European Commission here. Exempt materials must meet specific criteria based on physical, chemical, toxicological and ecotoxicological properties. Details of exemptions are due November 30. (Source: FMA., FEMA)
REACH Exemption Details
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 155P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 150Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 120Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 73Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 72SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 65California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 64Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 37IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 36Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 23SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.