Details for determining which chemicals are exempt from REACH are now available from the European Commission here. Exempt materials must meet specific criteria based on physical, chemical, toxicological and ecotoxicological properties. Details of exemptions are due November 30. (Source: FMA., FEMA)
REACH Exemption Details
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 437Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 254P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 114Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 108Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 58California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 42SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 39Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 38Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 35SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 33IFRA Updates Transparency List
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.