Global Essence’s neroli oil organic #14-2025-OB (FEMA# 2119, CAS# 8016-38-4) is a pale yellow to amber liquid with a bitter orange blossom and sweet fresh odor profile. The material has a flashpoint of 134ºF (57ºC), and should be stored in full, tightly closed containers in a cool, dry place. It is stable when stored under recommended conditions
September 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 656Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 37Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 33Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 32IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 28Progress in Essential Oils
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 19Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 16Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 15Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot