Most Popular in Fragrance
- 802State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 425The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 308What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 284How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 263Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 239Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 206Progress in Essential Oils: Silver Fir or Abies alba oil
- 143Sense and the Subconscious: Is Liking Enough?
- 110Fragrance Market in Japan
- 98Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
Recent in Fragrance (page 6 of 27)
Nov 28, 2016
On November 22nd, Frutarom Industries released its third-quarter net profits.
Nov 22, 2016
With a compound annual growth rate of 10.1 percent from 2016 to 2022, the world essential oil market is expected to reach $11.5 billion in the next six years.
Nov 15, 2016
The emerging markets in India are some that members of the flavor and fragrance industry should be looking to explore.
Nov 4, 2016
The Design With Scents course offers fragrance study to reflect the various emerging scent avenues for students and professionals interested in fragrance design.
Nov 2, 2016 | Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
How does the fragrance industry protect products that perfumers, chemists and formulators create? Historically, the focus was on keeping secrets.
Nov 2, 2016 | Pia Long
Niche perfumer profile: Neil Morris
Nov 2, 2016 | Laure Saint-Lary et al.
As natural materials’ price volatility in the marketplace leads to adulteration, innovative authentication techniques may provide stability in quality control.
Nov 2, 2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's column discusses the chemical compositions of ylang ylang and cananga oil.
Oct 24, 2016
This season’s top scents exude a sense of earthiness and sensuality to help transition from the warm days of summer to the frosty days of winter.
Oct 24, 2016
Ask any perfumer and they'll tell you: perfumery is an art. Just like cosmetic formulating is a craft. Now, P&G scientists are putting this creative process to modeling—not to take away its "soul," but to optimize it.
Oct 20, 2016
This year’s theme will be “Responding to Cleaning Needs for All Generations.”
Oct 13, 2016
Richard Micchelli, 79, has passed away at the St. Clare’s Hospital in Dover, New Jersey