Most Popular in Fragrance
- 756Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 717The Juice: Calice Becker
- 552State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 510Fragrance Fixatives Market Stays Stable through 2025
- 490Art and Olfaction Awards Honor Independent Perfumers
- 479[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 419Endpoint. Seeing Past the Amber Glass
- 365The Juice: Christopher Gordon and the PerfumersWorld Method
- 320A Fresh Language
- 283Fragrance handbook: Creating a Winning Candle Fragrance—from Brief to Manufacture
Recent in Fragrance (page 3 of 28)
Mar 14, 2017
Moodo is serving up fragrance capsules similar to popular single serve coffee pods, giving consumers options to customize home fragrance favorites on their smart phone.
Mar 10, 2017
Aside from physical activity such as yoga and other meditation methods to reduce stress, a study researched Japanese cedar wood oil to find positive benefits associated with mental health in people at the workplace.
Mar 10, 2017
We know that clean, quality air is critical when evaluating your chemicals and creations. The Halo air filtration system is easily installed in the ceiling of your lab and requires no connection to HVAC.
Mar 9, 2017
Bell promoted Diego Navia and Cecilia Paredes and announced the retirement of Hildemaro Montejo after 22 years.
Mar 8, 2017
Firmenich’s Bérangère Magarinos-Ruchat has earned the World Business Council for Sustainable Development's Leading Women Award.
Mar 7, 2017
Cosmetovigilance is at the forefront of the industry's mind and is deeply rooted in testing ingredient safety. In relation, a new paper explores the aggregated exposure of consumers to given ingredients, with interesting results.
Mar 1, 2017
Quimdis will move to new facilities in Grasse, France in March, where they are expected to expand their capabilities.
Mar 1, 2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Niche fine fragrance segment has added more than $240 million to the fragrance market since 2014.
Feb 24, 2017
Kerry Group, has appointed its new CEO, Edmond Scanlon, who will be succeeding Stan McCarthy.
Feb 23, 2017 | Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
This month's column discusses the chemical composition of silver fir oil.
Feb 23, 2017 | Pia Long, director, Olfiction Ltd.
Mandy’s avant-garde approach to perfume and flavor has created a portfolio of work that inspires her customers and readers.
Feb 21, 2017
The post states that American men, aged 18-34, are by far the main fragrance user group and are drawn especially to perfume and eau de toilette.