Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1280The Juice: Inside Givaudan Perfumery School
- 1171Exploring IFEAT 2016: The Magic of Oud
- 756The Juice: Perfumer Profile: Wessel-Jan Kos, Firmenich
- 686The Arabian Peninsula: A Global Hub of Fragrance
- 650Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 561Progress in Essential Oils: October 2016
- 541Intoxicating Jasmine: There’s No Substitute for the Real Thing
- 448Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 341Progress in Essential Oils: Grapefruit Oil
- 340Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
Recent in Fragrance (page 18 of 32)
Ashraf Osman of ScentArt.net, Scent Culture Institute and Artinect, and Claus Noppeney of Bern University of Applied Sciences provide a look inside an art exhibit examining scent.
Material produced via engineered biology.
Digital fragrance resource will continue under agency.
The Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has extended its comment deadline for the fragrance ingredient vetiveryl acetate to May 19, 2015.
Tea time, F&F floracy, oud & leather, citrus, up in smoke, and more.
Program seeks to boost efficiency of harvesting and distillation.
Seven Scent details latest fragrance trend.
NPD shared that the U.S. prestige beauty* industry reached $11.2 billion and grew 3% in dollar sales in 2014, compared to 2013. Makeup experienced the healthiest gain, 6%, while fragrance dollars grew 2% and skin care increased by 1%.
NPD said U.S. consumers’ intent to buy was high in protein and fragrance categories in 2014.
Michael Edwards releases latest survey of scent launches, including celebrity, feminine and other categories.
The new studies will evaluate whether computational fluid dynamics methodology allows physicians to better predict the chances of restoring the sense of smell when operating to remove blockages.
The winners of the 2014 Fragrance Foundation Arabia awards reflect the growing influence of multinational brands, as well as the resilience of regional players.