Most Popular in Fragrance
- 632Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 623Bell's Top 10 Flavor, Fragrance Trends for 2016
- 560Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 530Gourmand, Freesia Scents Are Hot for Spring-Summer 2016
- 340Smell the Fragrance Trends this Season
- 332Patent Pick: Fragrance Duration—A 'Pressing' Issue
- 275Patent Pick: Putting a Cap on Fragrance Loss
- 272Patent Pick: Not Seeing is Believing
- 262Patent Pick: Fragrance Unlocks Anti-aging Trifecta
- 254Arcade Bundles Beauty and Blotters
Recent in Fragrance (page 18 of 38)
The Future of Fragrance will explore the industry's challenges and inspire its creative spirit.
Scent evokes "the invigorating, lush foliage of the forest combined with its damp, heavy undertones."
Do the odor of acetoin and 1-octen-3-ol signal avian influenza infection in infected ducks?
RSVP for this Essential Oil Educational Seminar Featuring Brian Lawrence and other Top Leaders in the Essential Oil Industry
In a second installment of a series from Euromonitor International, analysts Nicole Tyrimou and Ashme Kunde make the connections on how fashion influences fragrance, and vice versa.
9/30/2013 | Brian Lawrence
The headspace volatiles isolated from Lavandula stoechas L. by a solid-phase trapping extraction technique...
9/30/2013 | Amy Marks-McGee
Demand continues to increase for natural products in fine fragrance and skincare.
9/30/2013 | Victoria Frolova
Fragrance and flavor botanicals comprise a niche segment of agriculture. How can they be protected?
9/30/2013 | Giles Bovill
Agricultural challenges meet growing consumer demand.
In the first week of September, new fragrances (those launched in 2013) accounted for 15% of women’s prestige sales, which is up from 8% of sales in the first week of August.
New research sniffs out odor categories; supports the idea that the olfactory world is tightly structured, and organized by a handful of basic categories.
For the first time, 119 fragrance chemicals for commercial and consumer cleaning products have been added to the list.