Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1124Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 765Global Aroma Chemicals Stays Fresh Through 2021
- 700World Essential Oil Market Expected to Reach $11.5 billion by 2022
- 647Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 581CPL Aromas Launches Aroma Captives
- 550Biological Scent Design
- 523Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 523Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 519The Psychology of Perfume: Art vs. Science Commentary
- 498Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
Recent in Fragrance (page 18 of 32)
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's technology is a fragrance for a scent delivery device to control environmental odor.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention relates to an encapsulation technology to stabilize flavor or fragrance oils.
Based on 2016/17's Fall/Winter fragrance trends, Seven Scents launches three new fragrances.
8/27/2015 | Perfumer & Flavorist editors
Patent Picks are compiled by the editors from publicly available sources. The present inventions feature developments using silk to encapsulate flavor and/or fragrance materials.
Turkey bans cosmetic products tested on animals; companies have to list the ingredients of their products in detail. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
A draft law is reportedly in the works to ban animal testing in Russia for cosmetics, perfumes and their ingredients. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Pitbull launched two new fragrances, Pitbull Miami Man and Pitbull Miami Woman.
Isobionics is opening a new laboratory equipped with new generation fermenters and is preparing to launch two new fragrances, sandalwood and patchouli.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].
A first-person account of the challenges and opportunities for this prized fragrance, cosmetic and medicinal product.
This is part three of a web series about perfumer John King, who applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.
The Humane Cosmetics Act aims to end animal testing for cosmetics after a one year phase in and it would also phase out the sale of animal-tested cosmetics in three years.