Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1236The Juice: Inside Givaudan Perfumery School
- 940Exploring IFEAT 2016: The Magic of Oud
- 832The Juice: Perfumer Profile: Wessel-Jan Kos, Firmenich
- 737The Arabian Peninsula: A Global Hub of Fragrance
- 649Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 618Progress in Essential Oils: October 2016
- 578Intoxicating Jasmine: There’s No Substitute for the Real Thing
- 429Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 342Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 298Progress in Essential Oils: Grapefruit Oil
Recent in Fragrance (page 16 of 32)
Isobionics is opening a new laboratory equipped with new generation fermenters and is preparing to launch two new fragrances, sandalwood and patchouli.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].
A first-person account of the challenges and opportunities for this prized fragrance, cosmetic and medicinal product.
This is part three of a web series about perfumer John King, who applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.
The Humane Cosmetics Act aims to end animal testing for cosmetics after a one year phase in and it would also phase out the sale of animal-tested cosmetics in three years.
Sustainability is a key focus not only for marketers and brands, but also for consumers.
The 48th Amendment to the code of practice includes three new Standards based on the dermal sensitization QRA and more.
SC Johnson becomes the first major consumer packaged goods company to offer product-specific fragrance disclosure to consumers, beginning with Glade.
Why is REACH registration so critical to the fragrance industry?
This is part two of a web series in which John King details how he applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.
A community of scientists is now brainstorming about how to offer decent toilet systems in developing countries and they are working with fragrance experts.
New rules simplify access to biodiversity and establishment of benefits sharing.