Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1229State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 761What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 702The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 585Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 442How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 348Breathe In Cedar Wood, Breathe Out Stress
- 339Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 329Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 292Brazilian Fragrance Blooms in Color
- 285Progress in Essential Oils: Silver Fir or Abies alba oil
Recent in Fragrance (page 8 of 27)
Aug 17, 2016
The senior vice president of US Prestige Beauty Group at Elizabeth Arden will be honored at the 34th WFFC annual gala on November 3, 2016.
Aug 17, 2016
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has sent 10 warning letters to online marketers selling products that claim they provide protection from the Zika virus without the scientific data to back it up.
Aug 16, 2016
This year's fragrance trends offer a new spritz to rose, gourmand and powdery notes.
Aug 12, 2016
Utilizing one's sense of smell is important not only to understand certain tastes, but also to perceive the world. Some people can detect between 10,000 and 100 billion or even more smells, according to research.
Aug 4, 2016
William J. Ludlum is promoted to chief operating officer for the New Jersey-based specialty chemical company.
Aug 3, 2016
Similar to how physical therapy can restore function to damaged muscles, the non-invasive technique called smell-training can aid people with partial olfactory loss and anosmia.
Aug 2, 2016 | Amy Marks-McGee
Industry perfumers muse about the rare Indian sandalwood’s (Santalum album) earthy and complex notes sought after in fine fragrance formulations.
Aug 2, 2016 | Pia Long
The biggest emerging fragrance trend isn’t fragrance.
Aug 2, 2016 | Jay Katz, Rhoda Makled and Deborah Wright
Portable device emulates in-use malodor experiences to advance product development.
Aug 2, 2016 | Olivia Jezler
Do we have more to offer our sense of smell than the next niche fragrance?
Jul 29, 2016
ACS International announced its new website following the company's branding launch at the 2016 World Perfumery Congress.
Jul 28, 2016
According to a study by Kline, the U.S. home fragrance market is in one of its strongest positions with the strongest growth since 2010 in 2015.