Most Popular in Fragrance
- 688Patent Pick: Iso-eugenol Replacement
- 524Gourmand, Freesia Scents Are Hot for Spring-Summer 2016
- 440Patent Pick: Baby Formula Aroma Development
- 388Report: Global Fragrances, Perfumes Market To Reach $45.6B by 2018
- 335IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 321Patent Pick: Semi-synthetic Fragrance Production
- 267Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 229Nasal Cilia: The ‘Long and Short’ of Scent-sation
- 198Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 167Patent Pick: Hybrid Fragrance Encapsulation
Recent in Fragrance (page 5 of 9)
8/25/2015 | Felix Buccellato
Mandarin has a peculiar aroma that can be described as somewhat "fishy," which might be due to an unidentified amine compound.
The dynamics driving innovation and growth.
Leveraging biodiversity, sustainable sourcing and modern processing technology to create new fragrance materials.
8/19/2015 | Steve Herman
The benefits of working smarter, not harder.
Pitbull launched two new fragrances, Pitbull Miami Man and Pitbull Miami Woman.
Isobionics is opening a new laboratory equipped with new generation fermenters and is preparing to launch two new fragrances, sandalwood and patchouli.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].
A first-person account of the challenges and opportunities for this prized fragrance, cosmetic and medicinal product.
This is part three of a web series about perfumer John King, who applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.
The Humane Cosmetics Act aims to end animal testing for cosmetics after a one year phase in and it would also phase out the sale of animal-tested cosmetics in three years.
Sustainability is a key focus not only for marketers and brands, but also for consumers.
6/22/2015 | Brian Lawrence