Most Popular in Fragrance
- 2772The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 894A Day as an Apprentice Perfumer: BSP Workshop
- 576Take a Bite Out of Scent: Gourmand Trends are Here to Stay
- 432P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 375Patent Pick: Shower Yourself with Water-actived Fragrance
- 273Sniff the Spring Trends
- 250Patent Pick: Scent-emitting Doorways, Sinks, Stalls and Other Fixtures
- 214Bell Senses Trending Scents
- 208Patent Pick: Smell Like a Sage
- 199Patent Pick: Not So Fast, Fragrance
Recent in Fragrance (page 4 of 4)
2/25/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
In this column, Brian M. Lawrence reviews the composition of sweet fennel oil and extract as found by various researchers. For example, a commercial sample of sweet fennel oil was screened for its anti-platelet activity by Tognolini et al. (2006) and Guerini et al. (2006) using GC-FID and GC/MS. Results are reported herein.
Firmenich has announced its ingredient, Ambrox, an amber-based ingredient will be available in large scale production.
The Institute for In Vitro Sciences Inc. (IIVS) has received a grant from the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) to develop non-animal test methods for the evaluation of fragrance materials.