Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1670What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1088Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 798Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 606Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 530Endpoint. Thinking Outside the Perfume Bottle
- 512How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 455Art of perfumery: Exposing the Perfumer
- 450Sense and the Subconscious: Is Liking Enough?
- 295The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 285P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
Recent in Fragrance (page 29 of 32)
The biannual event focused on challenges facing perfumery and the great creative talents behind the industry.
"Increased transparency and disclosure are key components of RB's betterbusiness strategy and we believe this is the right thing to do for U.S. consumers," explains Alexander Lacik, president, North America, for Reckitt Benckiser.
The Future of Fragrance will explore the industry's challenges and inspire its creative spirit.
Scent evokes "the invigorating, lush foliage of the forest combined with its damp, heavy undertones."
Do the odor of acetoin and 1-octen-3-ol signal avian influenza infection in infected ducks?
RSVP for this Essential Oil Educational Seminar Featuring Brian Lawrence and other Top Leaders in the Essential Oil Industry
In a second installment of a series from Euromonitor International, analysts Nicole Tyrimou and Ashme Kunde make the connections on how fashion influences fragrance, and vice versa.
9/30/2013 | Brian Lawrence
The headspace volatiles isolated from Lavandula stoechas L. by a solid-phase trapping extraction technique...
9/30/2013 | Amy Marks-McGee
Demand continues to increase for natural products in fine fragrance and skincare.
9/30/2013 | Victoria Frolova
Fragrance and flavor botanicals comprise a niche segment of agriculture. How can they be protected?
9/30/2013 | Giles Bovill
Agricultural challenges meet growing consumer demand.
In the first week of September, new fragrances (those launched in 2013) accounted for 15% of women’s prestige sales, which is up from 8% of sales in the first week of August.