Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1640Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 1304What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 913Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 876The beginner face to face with the perfumer’s palette
- 583Researchers Identify 10 Categories of Smell
- 490Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 456Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 455The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 443Art of perfumery: Exposing the Perfumer
- 430Endpoint. Thinking Outside the Perfume Bottle
Recent in Fragrance (page 15 of 32)
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's highlight, from Coty Inc., is a biphasic composition to impart different olfactory and/or colored characteristics to formula phases.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances announced it "Spark" flavor and fragrance trend picks for 2016.
Patent picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention, from IFF, relates to a new fragrance composition to impart a complex leathery note to perfumes.
DRT's latest fragrance ingredient offers a boost in men's fragrances.
Fragrance house, Berjé, shares insight on winter's fragrance trends.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's patent application, from Symrise AG, relates to a novel odor-masking, aroma-enhancing material.
Symrise announces its fine fragrance genealogy app will be available digitally for users.
Lonza announces its partnerships with four leading fragrance suppliers for EPA-registered surface disinfectants and non-food contact sanitizers.
Inspired by Pantone's 2016 color of the year, the award winning perfumer creates a new, gender-neutral fragrance evoking tranquility.
NY Assemblymember Aileen Gunther met with Bell’s leadership team and an IFRANA member to discuss legislative and regulatory issues the company faces.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's patent, from Firmenich, explores the use of aldehyde as a perfuming agent to evoke cardamom or lily of the valley notes.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention, from IFF, describes a method using 3D printing for microdosing F&F test materials.