Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1080Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 767Global Aroma Chemicals Stays Fresh Through 2021
- 602World Essential Oil Market Expected to Reach $11.5 billion by 2022
- 583CPL Aromas Launches Aroma Captives
- 566Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 546Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 538Biological Scent Design
- 482Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
- 476Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 452The Psychology of Perfume: Art vs. Science Commentary
Recent in Fragrance (page 14 of 32)
Chemical management and safety has reached a milestone with the passing of the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety of the 21st Century Act.
Patent picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's highlight, from P&G, describes a method to improve the duration of fragrance, to extend its noticeability.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Givaudan introduces an encapsulation process during and after dishwashing to retain fragrance.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's highlight, from Coty Inc., is a biphasic composition to impart different olfactory and/or colored characteristics to formula phases.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances announced it "Spark" flavor and fragrance trend picks for 2016.
Patent picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention, from IFF, relates to a new fragrance composition to impart a complex leathery note to perfumes.
DRT's latest fragrance ingredient offers a boost in men's fragrances.
Fragrance house, Berjé, shares insight on winter's fragrance trends.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's patent application, from Symrise AG, relates to a novel odor-masking, aroma-enhancing material.
Symrise announces its fine fragrance genealogy app will be available digitally for users.
Lonza announces its partnerships with four leading fragrance suppliers for EPA-registered surface disinfectants and non-food contact sanitizers.
Inspired by Pantone's 2016 color of the year, the award winning perfumer creates a new, gender-neutral fragrance evoking tranquility.