Most Popular in Fragrance
- 2643The Juice: Inside Givaudan Perfumery School
- 706Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 598Progress in Essential Oils: Grapefruit Oil
- 477Exploring IFEAT 2016: The Magic of Oud
- 465Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 465Scent and Sorcery: An Occult Excursion into Sensory Perception
- 437Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 419The Juice: Dr. Jenny Tillotson and eScent
- 381Sustainable Raw Materials in Nepal
- 350The Billion Odor Nose
Recent in Fragrance (page 15 of 32)
Based on 2016/17's Fall/Winter fragrance trends, Seven Scents launches three new fragrances.
8/27/2015 | Perfumer & Flavorist editors
Patent Picks are compiled by the editors from publicly available sources. The present inventions feature developments using silk to encapsulate flavor and/or fragrance materials.
Turkey bans cosmetic products tested on animals; companies have to list the ingredients of their products in detail. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
A draft law is reportedly in the works to ban animal testing in Russia for cosmetics, perfumes and their ingredients. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Pitbull launched two new fragrances, Pitbull Miami Man and Pitbull Miami Woman.
Isobionics is opening a new laboratory equipped with new generation fermenters and is preparing to launch two new fragrances, sandalwood and patchouli.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].
A first-person account of the challenges and opportunities for this prized fragrance, cosmetic and medicinal product.
This is part three of a web series about perfumer John King, who applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.
The Humane Cosmetics Act aims to end animal testing for cosmetics after a one year phase in and it would also phase out the sale of animal-tested cosmetics in three years.
Sustainability is a key focus not only for marketers and brands, but also for consumers.
The 48th Amendment to the code of practice includes three new Standards based on the dermal sensitization QRA and more.