Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1289The Juice: Inside Givaudan Perfumery School
- 1167Exploring IFEAT 2016: The Magic of Oud
- 754The Juice: Perfumer Profile: Wessel-Jan Kos, Firmenich
- 682The Arabian Peninsula: A Global Hub of Fragrance
- 648Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 557Progress in Essential Oils: October 2016
- 540Intoxicating Jasmine: There’s No Substitute for the Real Thing
- 453Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 353Progress in Essential Oils: Grapefruit Oil
- 340Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
Recent in Fragrance (page 15 of 32)
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's feature relates to ketones and their use for extending the scent of room fresheners.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's technology features a cartridge designed to release fragrance in conjunction with audio-visual displays.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's highlight describes a multilayer encapsulation technology to deliver fragrance components.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's technology is a fragrance for a scent delivery device to control environmental odor.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention relates to an encapsulation technology to stabilize flavor or fragrance oils.
Based on 2016/17's Fall/Winter fragrance trends, Seven Scents launches three new fragrances.
8/27/2015 | Perfumer & Flavorist editors
Patent Picks are compiled by the editors from publicly available sources. The present inventions feature developments using silk to encapsulate flavor and/or fragrance materials.
Turkey bans cosmetic products tested on animals; companies have to list the ingredients of their products in detail. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
A draft law is reportedly in the works to ban animal testing in Russia for cosmetics, perfumes and their ingredients. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Pitbull launched two new fragrances, Pitbull Miami Man and Pitbull Miami Woman.
Isobionics is opening a new laboratory equipped with new generation fermenters and is preparing to launch two new fragrances, sandalwood and patchouli.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].