Most Popular in Fragrance
- 920IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 579The Juice: Luca Turin – Olfactory Iconoclast
- 488Patent Pick: The Answer to Amber
- 437The Mysterious Olfaction Molecule Unmasked
- 406Patent Pick: Allergen-free Lily of the Valley
- 390Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 383WPC Exclusive: Jasmine Sambac in Fragrance with Felix Buccellato
- 336Possible Trouble for Attar with Ban of Pan Masala
- 303Creating a Partnership Between Fragrance and Cosmetic Actives
- 238Chanel Bottles Boy
Recent in Fragrance (page 1 of 6)
In a recent international survey conducted by IFRA UK and the European Cleaning Journal (ECJ), fragrance is considered to be one of the most important factors for cleaning products.
Amanda Nguyen will join IFRA North America as the director of government affairs and legal, effective July 25.
In a WPC exclusive, Felix Buccellato, founder and perfumer, Custom Essence Inc., sits down with P&F to share how his jasmine sambac findings can be applied to perfumery.
7/6/2016 | Pia Long
In an exclusive interview with biophysicist, Luca Turin, he discusses his controversial vibrational olfaction theory and his passion for perfume.
7/6/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's column discusses the chemical composition of pink pepper fruit and leaf oils.
Mintel Research has found that celebrity fragrances need revamping in order to appeal to consumers.
The days of skimping and saving to fit that amber note into your fragrance price point could be long gone. Inventors from Symrise appear to have a new answer to amber, as this patent application explains.
With the ban of pan masala and chewing tobacco, the attar industry is losing nearly 80% of its sales.
What's your reaction to cyclohexal? The EU's is concern, while Givaudan's is this patent application to emit lily of the valley scent without worry. I'll bet your itching to read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency is taking steps to implement a law that is an amendment to the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). Update includes comments from IFRANA's president and CEO.
Olivier Polge produces his second Chanel fragrance, Boy, to walk the line between masculine and feminine scent.
6/16/2016 | P&F Editors
Moderator Rachel Grabenhofer led a panelist of industry leaders during the third day of the 2016 World Perfumery Congress to answer if fragrance houses can tap into the cosmetic actives market.