According to a recent report by Research and Markets (www.researchandmarkets.com) the global confectionery market grew 3% in 2008 to reach a value of $127.9 billion, and is forecast to touch $147.7 billion by 2013. The report further suggests that Europe accounts for 48.8% of the global confectionery market’s value; almost 48.6% of the global confectionery market value is generated by chocolate sales.
Global Confectionery Market Valued at $147.7 Billion by 2013
December 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1360Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 794Map of the Flavor World
- 613Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 590Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 499Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 229Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 141Day 2: Science and Technology Sessions at Flavorcon 2017
- 104Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 99Seasonal Chocolate Hops to the Top
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries