Flavor- and extract-producer Virginia Dare has created a chocolate tea product, combining its chocolate flavor with its black tea flavor. It's sweetened with cane sugar and has 100 calories per 8-ounce cup, making it less rich than hot chocolate but more decadent than the average cup of tea.
Virginia Dare Introduces Chocolate Tea
March 14, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1221Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 639Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 571Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 550Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 239Map of the Flavor World
- 228Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 120Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 106Food and Beverage Trends Keynote Kick-starts Flavorcon 2017
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 92Seasonal Chocolate Hops to the Top
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries