With today’s consumers now the driving force behind the flavor industry, research continues into the production of high quality products from completely natural ingredients. Among the increasingly popular fresh flavors, cucumber, melon and watermelon — now used in products ranging from yogurts to flavored alcoholic beverages — are becoming key players in the market. The quality and success of any fruit flavor begins with the raw material. Fruit picked at exactly the right time and stored in the correct manner should reach manufacturers in peak condition. Herein, we will take a closer look at harvesting, storage and production processes employed to create high quality cucumber, melon and watermelon flavors.
Processing For Natural Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon
May 7, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 354Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 301Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone
- 253U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 210Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 183Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 169Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 120Organic Flavor Clarification
- 83Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
- 60Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 42Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil