With today’s consumers now the driving force behind the flavor industry, research continues into the production of high quality products from completely natural ingredients. Among the increasingly popular fresh flavors, cucumber, melon and watermelon — now used in products ranging from yogurts to flavored alcoholic beverages — are becoming key players in the market. The quality and success of any fruit flavor begins with the raw material. Fruit picked at exactly the right time and stored in the correct manner should reach manufacturers in peak condition. Herein, we will take a closer look at harvesting, storage and production processes employed to create high quality cucumber, melon and watermelon flavors.
Processing For Natural Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon
May 7, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 658Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 151Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 127Organic Flavor Clarification
- 118Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 114U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 69Citrus materials: Composition of Myrtle Leaf Orange
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 40Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 35γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 27Caproic Acid