With today’s consumers now the driving force behind the flavor industry, research continues into the production of high quality products from completely natural ingredients. Among the increasingly popular fresh flavors, cucumber, melon and watermelon — now used in products ranging from yogurts to flavored alcoholic beverages — are becoming key players in the market. The quality and success of any fruit flavor begins with the raw material. Fruit picked at exactly the right time and stored in the correct manner should reach manufacturers in peak condition. Herein, we will take a closer look at harvesting, storage and production processes employed to create high quality cucumber, melon and watermelon flavors.
Processing For Natural Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon
May 7, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 766Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 730Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 273U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 257A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 236Organic Flavor Clarification
- 90Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 74Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 68Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 60Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 51Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil