With today’s consumers now the driving force behind the flavor industry, research continues into the production of high quality products from completely natural ingredients. Among the increasingly popular fresh flavors, cucumber, melon and watermelon — now used in products ranging from yogurts to flavored alcoholic beverages — are becoming key players in the market. The quality and success of any fruit flavor begins with the raw material. Fruit picked at exactly the right time and stored in the correct manner should reach manufacturers in peak condition. Herein, we will take a closer look at harvesting, storage and production processes employed to create high quality cucumber, melon and watermelon flavors.
Processing For Natural Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon
May 7, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 348Organic Flavor Clarification
- 345U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 194Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 146Market outlook: Organic Essential Oils
- 64Flavor compounds: Meaty Aromas, Part II
- 52First Person: Hacking Musk Strawberry Flavor
- 38Kesom Oil—A Natural Source of Aliphatic Aldehydes
- 36Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 34Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 26Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine