With today’s consumers now the driving force behind the flavor industry, research continues into the production of high quality products from completely natural ingredients. Among the increasingly popular fresh flavors, cucumber, melon and watermelon — now used in products ranging from yogurts to flavored alcoholic beverages — are becoming key players in the market. The quality and success of any fruit flavor begins with the raw material. Fruit picked at exactly the right time and stored in the correct manner should reach manufacturers in peak condition. Herein, we will take a closer look at harvesting, storage and production processes employed to create high quality cucumber, melon and watermelon flavors.
Processing For Natural Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon
May 7, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 254Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
- 227Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 121Organic Flavor Clarification
- 57Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 40Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 33γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 33Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- 32Progress in Essential Oils
- 20The Composition of Blackcurrant Absolute (Ribes Nigrum)
- 18Caproic Acid