With today’s consumers now the driving force behind the flavor industry, research continues into the production of high quality products from completely natural ingredients. Among the increasingly popular fresh flavors, cucumber, melon and watermelon — now used in products ranging from yogurts to flavored alcoholic beverages — are becoming key players in the market. The quality and success of any fruit flavor begins with the raw material. Fruit picked at exactly the right time and stored in the correct manner should reach manufacturers in peak condition. Herein, we will take a closer look at harvesting, storage and production processes employed to create high quality cucumber, melon and watermelon flavors.
Processing For Natural Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon
May 7, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 199The Passion Fruit Core: 2-Methyl-4-propyl-1,3-oxathine
- 126Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- 109Organic Flavor Clarification
- 109Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 100Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: April 2016
- 53γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 47Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 47What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 33Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 27Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
- Flavor Ingredients for the EU and Beyond
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil
8/19/2015, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Materials Bulletin: October 2015
2/8/2016, Ginny Stein
- Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
10/22/2015, Brian M. Lawrence