With today’s consumers now the driving force behind the flavor industry, research continues into the production of high quality products from completely natural ingredients. Among the increasingly popular fresh flavors, cucumber, melon and watermelon — now used in products ranging from yogurts to flavored alcoholic beverages — are becoming key players in the market. The quality and success of any fruit flavor begins with the raw material. Fruit picked at exactly the right time and stored in the correct manner should reach manufacturers in peak condition. Herein, we will take a closer look at harvesting, storage and production processes employed to create high quality cucumber, melon and watermelon flavors.
Processing For Natural Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon
May 7, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 119Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: April 2016
- 105Organic Flavor Clarification
- 86Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- 65Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 36Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 31γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 24Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 14Propyl Mercaptan
- 14New Approaches to a Sustainable Vanilla Supply Chain
- 14Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016