Taste Advantage introduced natural 1-pentanol-3-ol (FEMA# 3584). Found in a range of fruit and vegetables, the material features a green, fresh taste, and has applications in tropical, mint and citrus flavors. It is also kosher and is typically used at 0.5–15.0 ppm in consumer products.
July 25, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 143What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 111Organic Flavor Clarification
- 105Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 64Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 34Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 31Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 30Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 24Progress in Essential Oils
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 18A Preliminary Report on the World Production of Some Selected Essential Oils and Countries
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf