Taste Advantage introduced natural 1-pentanol-3-ol (FEMA# 3584). Found in a range of fruit and vegetables, the material features a green, fresh taste, and has applications in tropical, mint and citrus flavors. It is also kosher and is typically used at 0.5–15.0 ppm in consumer products.
August 15, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 224Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 207A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 195Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 171Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 135Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 56U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 47Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 42γ-Decalactone: March 2016