With a strong, popcornlike odor that also includes sweet roasted almond notes, CTC Organics' 5.7-dihydro-2-methylthieno (3,4-d) pyrimidine (FEMA# 3338, CAS# 36267-71-7) can be added to savory flavors such as roasted meat and nuts, as well as confectionary flavors such as carmel and butterscotch. Its average maximum recommended use is 1 ppm in applications including breakfast cereals, frozen dairy, condiments, baked goods, milk products and soft candy.
5.7-Dihydro-2-methylthieno (3,4-d) Pyrimidine
June 3, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 209Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 205A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 194Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 172Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 145Organic Flavor Clarification
- 136Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 82Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 55U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 50Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 41Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors