Most Popular in Flavor
- 828Trends to Taste: 2016 Sees Multi-faceted Flavors on the Rise
- 606Beverage Flavor Trends: Healthy, Clean and Oh So Fizzy
- 588Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 529Firmenich Announces 2016 Flavor of the Year
- 396Sip Up on Beverage Trends
- 2462016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 219Report: Flavor & Fragrance Market Expected to Grow to $26.5 Billion by 2016
- 201Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 188Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
- 182Eat Clean with Protein
Recent in Flavor (page 14 of 34)
Mango, bourbon and beyond.
According to the report, the food additives market in India is expected to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 12% during 2015-2020.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are recommending reduced sugar and salt consumption as well as front-of-package food labels on all food and beverage products.
Report notes market stability in North America and Europe, growth in Asia-Pacific.
FEMA noted: "There is no apparent direct regulatory authority in the United States to use flavors in e-cigarettes."
Rising spending power, aging populations, millennial influencers, new ingredients, changing tastes and more.
2/20/2015 | Jamie Rice
What impact will the dramatic slowing of growth in global food and drink markets over the next five years have on the opportunity for flavors in emerging markets?
Estimates largely unchanged.
A few of the tomatoes highlighted in this line include juicy type tomato, fresh vine type tomato, sun-dried type tomato, sweet cooked type tomato and more.
The flavors, available in several formulations, include Brown Butter, Butter in My Coffee, Nut Butter, Savory Butter and Strawberry Butter.
The bill, introduced by Rep. Rosa DeLauro (Conn.) and Sen. Richard Durbin (Ill.), proposes to transfer to the Food Safety Administration the "food safety, labeling, inspection, and enforcement functions that, as of the day before the effective date of this Act, are performed by other federal agencies."
Trends include artisanal products, herbal teas and metal fragrance notes.