Wixon has named Leda Strand as vice president of research and development. In her new role, Strand will direct product and food technology creation through Wixon’s staff of food technologists, flavor chemists, meat scientists and research professionals. She will also oversee sensory analysis and Wixon’s foodservice/culinary team.
Wixon Names Leda Strand VP of Research and Development
July 14, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1821Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 558Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 399The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 167Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales