The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association’s 104th Annual Convention took place in Palm Beach, Florida, in May and addressed topics surrounding transparency and collaboration. The program included networking events and speakers discussing ingredient communication, innovation, NGO pressures, product trends and more. A selection of photos and highlights is presented here.
On Site: Flavor and Extract Manufacturers 2013 Annual Meeting—Transparency and Collaboration
July 29, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2810Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 580Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 459Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 249Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 194Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 133In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia
- FEMA's John Cavallo Transitions into Presidency
11/29/2016, Savannah Saunders
- In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
2/13/2017, Savannah Saunders
- FEMA Presents Industry Awards
5/16/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Jerry Bowman Joins FEMA as Executive Director
6/1/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Jennifer Beltz Joins FEMA
11/11/2016, Savannah Saunders