Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) has announced FONA International’s Joanne Kennedy president for 2010. A senior account executive with FONA, Kennedy holds a M.S. in human nutrition from the University of New Haven and a B.S. in food science from Cornell University. She was also named Woman of the Year by the WFFC in 2008.
Joanne Kennedy Named 2010 WFFC President
February 23, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2900Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 599Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 264Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 237WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 213Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 203Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia