IFF perfumer Juliette Karagueuzoglou has been named the 2010 “Rising Star” at Fashion Group International’s 13th annual rising star awards luncheon held recently in Manhattan. Karagueuzoglou is a graduate of the Institut Supérieur International du Parfum et Cosmétique (ISIPCA) and previously held a position with Expressions Parfumées. Karagueuzoglou has been with IFF since 2002, and became junior perfumer in 2007.
IFF Perfumer Wins FGI’s 2010 Rising Star Award
February 2, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2834Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 582Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 442Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 250Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 194Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia