May 14, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 575Bell Announces New Hires
- 421Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 348In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 320In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 278Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 211In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 198Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 135CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 128WFFC Announces New Board
- 127MANE Appoints New Director
Arthur Burnham, perfumer and founder of Arthur Burnham & Partners Ltd., has passed away. Burnham's 35 year career in fragrance included an apprenticeship at Roure Bertrand Fils et Justin Dupont, where he was the only British apprentice. He also spent 18 years with Dragoco UK. Burnham's distinctions included a chairmanship with the British Fragrance Association. A talented rowing crewmember at Cornell, Burnham narrowly missed selection for the 1964 Olympics.
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured