Arthur Burnham, perfumer and founder of Arthur Burnham & Partners Ltd., has passed away. Burnham's 35 year career in fragrance included an apprenticeship at Roure Bertrand Fils et Justin Dupont, where he was the only British apprentice. He also spent 18 years with Dragoco UK. Burnham's distinctions included a chairmanship with the British Fragrance Association. A talented rowing crewmember at Cornell, Burnham narrowly missed selection for the 1964 Olympics.
May 14, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 585Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 489Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 326Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 291Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 275Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 229In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 228Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 165That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 123Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 103P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop