Flavor and Fragrance Specialties (FFS) has appointed Cherilynn Whitehouse flavor marketing manager. She will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing programs, and was previously with IFF and Unilever Bestfoods.
New Marketing Manager at FFS
August 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1597Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 769Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 398Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 265WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 217Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 211Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 184Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 169The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 167ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 132Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America