Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) has named Jochen Buschmann and Anthony Scialli members of the reproduction advisory panel. Buschmann leads the Reprotox reproductive toxicology working group at the Fraunhofer Institute of Toxicology and Experimental Medicine. Scialli is a senior scientist at Tetra Tech Sciences and a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist.
New Advisory Panel Members at RIFM
August 18, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1821Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 558Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 399The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 167Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales