Custom Essence (Somerset, NJ) has named Justin Frederico technical director. In his new position, Frederico is responsible for research and development on new aroma chemicals (both natural and synthetic), as well as research on natural products isolates and constituents. Peripheral responsibilities include integration of toxicology and regulatory compliance with RIFM guidelines.
Frederico Joins Custom Essence
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2574Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 575Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 467Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 410The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 246Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 188Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales