Charles Blum, founder, owner, and board chair of Chart Corp. (purchased by Naturex in December 2007), has passed away. Blum was a member of the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association for more than 40 years. In lieu of flowers, Blum’s family asks that donations be sent to: The Boys and Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic, Attention: Peter Thornton, 264 21st Avenue, Paterson, NJ 07501.
March 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2755Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 578Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 465Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 411The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 247Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 192Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 131In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia