Charles Blum, founder, owner, and board chair of Chart Corp. (purchased by Naturex in December 2007), has passed away. Blum was a member of the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association for more than 40 years. In lieu of flowers, Blum’s family asks that donations be sent to: The Boys and Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic, Attention: Peter Thornton, 264 21st Avenue, Paterson, NJ 07501.
March 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 574Bell Announces New Hires
- 421Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 347In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 321In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 279Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 209In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 198Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 146CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 128WFFC Announces New Board
- 127MANE Appoints New Director
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured