Charles Blum, founder, owner, and board chair of Chart Corp. (purchased by Naturex in December 2007), has passed away. Blum was a member of the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association for more than 40 years. In lieu of flowers, Blum’s family asks that donations be sent to: The Boys and Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic, Attention: Peter Thornton, 264 21st Avenue, Paterson, NJ 07501.
March 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 296Bell Hires Chemist and Marketing Manager
- 239Firmenich Appoints Jerry Vittoria as Head of Fine Fragrances Worldwide
- 206The Fragrance Foundation Announces Award Winners at The Finalists’ Luncheon
- 65Eurofragrance Announces Andrés Pagés as General Manager
- 58Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 56Calice Becker Becomes Director of Givaudan Perfumery School
- 42Society of Flavor Chemists Announce the 2017 Scholarship Winners
- 32Bell F&F Promotions & Retirement
- 32Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development
- 28Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- WFFC Honors P&F Member
5/6/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FONA International Adds Four New Women to the Roster
5/9/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- De Monchy Switches Out the Captain's Chair
5/11/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Presents Industry Awards
5/16/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Eternis Recruits for Sales
5/17/2016, Mino Zaccaro