At Danisco’s annual general meeting that took place this month, Jørgen Tandrup and Håkan Björklund were re-elected to the board of directors. Jon Krabbe retired as director in accordance with the retirement age stipulated in the rules of procedure. To replace Krabbe, Kirsten Drejer was elected to the board of director. Drejer is CEO of Symphogen A/S as well as board member of Bioneer A/S and BioCentrum DTU.
Danisco Board of Directors
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2900Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 599Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 264Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 237WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 213Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 203Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia