Mäurer & Wirtz (Stolberg, Germany) has named Johannes Verhoog managing director. He succeeds Bert Lehnen, who will remain affiliated. Verhoog has previous industry experience, including with Procter & Gamble and Reckitt Benckiser. He will jointly head Mäurer & Wirtz with managing partner, Hermann Wirtz.
New Managing Director at Mäurer & Wirtz
January 12, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 596Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 338Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 329Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 214Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 183Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 152Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 137In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 123Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 110Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 98Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales