Mäurer & Wirtz (Stolberg, Germany) has named Johannes Verhoog managing director. He succeeds Bert Lehnen, who will remain affiliated. Verhoog has previous industry experience, including with Procter & Gamble and Reckitt Benckiser. He will jointly head Mäurer & Wirtz with managing partner, Hermann Wirtz.
New Managing Director at Mäurer & Wirtz
January 12, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2894Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 608Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 429The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 309Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 275Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 229Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 143In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 119WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 100Kerry Appoints Edmond Scanlon as CEO
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia