drom Fragrances has hired Thomas Hogan Jr. as perfumer to strengthen the company’s personal care and home fragrance team. Hogan has more than 30 years of experience previously with Flavor and Fragrance Specialties, Robertet, Ungerer and Givaudan. He will be located in drom’s NJ creative center.
Hogan Joins drom
October 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 580Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 487Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 325Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 277Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 265Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 240In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 227Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 175That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 100P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop
- 90Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development