drom Fragrances has hired Thomas Hogan Jr. as perfumer to strengthen the company’s personal care and home fragrance team. Hogan has more than 30 years of experience previously with Flavor and Fragrance Specialties, Robertet, Ungerer and Givaudan. He will be located in drom’s NJ creative center.
Hogan Joins drom
November 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2894Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 608Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 430The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 309Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 276Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 230Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 144In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 117WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 100Kerry Appoints Edmond Scanlon as CEO
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia